Goldwell advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenna

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a base 5 naturally but have had bleach blonde hair for around 5 years I recently went to a base 6 with a slight red tone and then a base 5 with a slight red tone both are semi's. I now want to go 6r or 6rb goldwell as I want to be more red and not so dark. What's the best way for me to do this? What should mix it with? I've never used goldwell before and would prefer to stay using semi's. Think Amy childs.

Are you a hairdresser? Your profile doesn't say much x

Ex Hairdresser had to give it up when I became a mummy!

Ex Hairdresser had to give it up when I became a mummy!

What range are you familiar with? Ah yes guess being a mummy doesn't leave much time for hairdressing nowadays x

Wella but would like to try Goldwell as love there red colours. Don't know if I should bleach bath my hair although i really don't want to. How good are Goldwell at lifting? x

Wella but would like to try Goldwell as love there red colours. Don't know if I should bleach bath my hair although i really don't want to. How good are Goldwell at lifting? x

couldnt tell you to be honest i've only ever use 8kg and 10p as i use matrix, so u were bleach blonde, then 6 then 5 so its pretty safe to say the 5 will have faded alot, why not use a 6rr in quasi or something then? whats your natural?

couldnt tell you to be honest i've only ever use 8kg and 10p as i use matrix, so u were bleach blonde, then 6 then 5 so its pretty safe to say the 5 will have faded alot, why not use a 6rr in quasi or something then? whats your natural?

I'm naturally a base 5 so my roots r dark do u think a quasi would lift it to be bright enough?

I'm naturally a base 5 so my roots r dark do u think a quasi would lift it to be bright enough?

Well no a quasi wont lift so u wou;d need a permanent on roots then quasi through ends x

Latest posts

Back