Goldwell colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliotf9

Reaction score
I've got a new client who has booked in and picked '8G' from our Goldwell colour range as the colour she wants. She has a base level of 7 with red undertones. She also has grey roots on the top of head only. I've explained that she would have to have permanent tint on them. She doesn't want permanent tint on the midlengths to ends but a quasi instead (Goldwell Colorance range). Not sure whether to use 8N + 8G together, but I don't want it to make her hair look ginger. Any ideas please.

I've got a new client who has booked in and picked '8G' from our Goldwell colour range as the colour she wants. She has a base level of 7 with red undertones. She also has grey roots on the top of head only. I've explained that she would have to have permanent tint on them. She doesn't want permanent tint on the midlengths to ends but a quasi instead (Goldwell Colorance range). Not sure whether to use 8N + 8G together, but I don't want it to make her hair look ginger. Any ideas please.
A quasi 8 isn't going to lighten a base 7?
You either need to shift some colour first on the ends and then colour roots and ends accordingly, or I should imagine you'll need to match the roots to the base of the mid lengths and ends.

Latest posts

Back