Goldwell creations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I want. Not sure how to get a rep though x

Ring Goldwell customer service simples

Ring customer services!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397679046.001525.jpg
This colour is so gorgeous!! I feel a new hair colour coming on! Haha x

View attachment 62216
This colour is so gorgeous!! I feel a new hair colour coming on! Haha x

Ooh that is nice!

You are always changing your hair babychops lol I am such a boring fart with my hair now, I'm nearly all natural...roots are maybe half way down my hair. The colour irritates my scalp so I just decided to ditch it until the greys come! X

Ooh that is nice!

You are always changing your hair babychops lol I am such a boring fart with my hair now, I'm nearly all natural...roots are maybe half way down my hair. The colour irritates my scalp so I just decided to ditch it until the greys come! X

Your doing well! Wish I could do that but my roots look quite dark next to the bright blonde. I just can't use bleach on my hair anymore, it can't take it! I can't get back to as blonde as It was unfortunately :-( I'm gonna have to put lowlights through to break up the roots and then leave it alone for a long time x have you got a pic of your hair? X

Your doing well! Wish I could do that but my roots look quite dark next to the bright blonde. I just can't use bleach on my hair anymore, it can't take it! I can't get back to as blonde as It was unfortunately :-( I'm gonna have to put lowlights through to break up the roots and then leave it alone for a long time x have you got a pic of your hair? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398103590.696401.jpg

This is quite a recent one. Last time I had a full head colour it was 5RB/6RB and when i started getting roots I just put 6A or 6MB I think it was over the colour and left my roots out. Tried to get rid of the red tone and have it like my natural colour. Every couple of months I put an ash quasi through the mid lengths and ends to get rid of the orangey tone that always comes back through. I've not touched it since before Christmas though and it's looking ok still.

It's easy for me as it doesn't really look like I have roots whereas growing blonde out is a totally different matter! X

Latest posts

Back