Goldwell creations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant thanks girls :) trying to remember the colour chart from memory lol :) x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I was always taught that 6% is 1-2 levels 9% is 2-3 and 12% is 3-4 levels of lift ans it does kift to a 10 just still warm! It's quite thick and naturally frizzy/curly!

10a works fine but I want that extra coolness :) and thanks :) xx

I double checked my colour notes today on this one as is wasn't quite what I remembered

3% - going darker
6% - 1 level lift /same level/white cov
9%- 2 levels
12% 3 levels

11 series - 4 levels
12series- 5 levels

I did a lovely colour today 4BP and 4V just to add to the 'creations' list.

can someone please remind me what the letters/tones are in goldwell/ i trained with Goldwell a few years ago but have always used Wella. Just been through my notes but can't find anything on tones/letters.
a-ash
b-
g-gold
p-pearl
s-silver
n-neutral
can't remember anymore :sad:

can someone please remind me what the letters/tones are in goldwell/ i trained with Goldwell a few years ago but have always used Wella. Just been through my notes but can't find anything on tones/letters.
a-ash
b-
g-gold
p-pearl
s-silver
n-neutral
can't remember anymore :sad:

Cool tones
S-silver
P- pearl
M- Matt
A-Ash
V-violet

Warm tones
N- natural
G- gold
K- copper
R- Red
B- beige/ brown

I feel like I've forgotten one!

O is for orange!!

thank you, i've just found my Goldwell 'bible'. It's in it's own binder wjich is why i could find notes.:biggrin:

Cool tones
S-silver
P- pearl
M- Matt
A-Ash
V-violet

Warm tones
N- natural
G- gold
K- copper
R- Red
B- beige/ brown

I feel like I've forgotten one!

Perfect thank you :) Defo trying the 10a a with p mix she's in next Tuesday so I will keep you updated on how it goes :) xx

Great look forwards to hearing about it- I love p mix use it in all my highlifts- I had lots of blondes in today so added it into all my 11 series colors

Thought I'd resurrect this one today as I did two new colours today

20ml 5VV 10ml 3VV 5 ml A mix

9 % 9N and 11SV on a white coverage client.

What does the A mix do with the vv colours? Does it make it more violety? Lol I never think to do stuff like that! X

Yes the VVs are still quite red when you look at the colour wheel so adding more blue in makes more purple.

I tried 6VV VVmix and A mix the other day and it still looked reddish! Lol x

How much did you put in and with what peroxide on which base?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395176677.728951.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395176739.826404.jpg

This is a before and after. Looks red in the sunlight and abit more purple inside. It always look more red when I do her hair lol (purple was in slices) x

Looks like a lot of lightness on the ends, did you just use 3% all through?

Ideal client for pre pigmentation. Any blue mixed with orange ends would just make brown.

Ahh I see. What would you have done to achieve the purple on her hair? X

Pre pigged with 6B Colorance then probably done 5VV and A mix with slices of VV@all and Bl@all Elumen.

I can't get hold of elumen and none of the wholesalers stock it. I'll have to get a rep I think. Thanks x

It's worth it. There are quiet a few products that are available in our wholesalers. You get invited to more things courses etc when you but from a rep.

Sorry *arent available!

Latest posts

Back