Goldwell creations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390598568.616937.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390598582.663850.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390598593.367816.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390598604.719273.jpg
What is that toner goldwell geeks?! Can it be applied over a pale yellow? What developer.. Thanks in advanced!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390598650.041048.jpg

What would this be x

View attachment 53718View attachment 53719View attachment 53720View attachment 53721
What is that toner goldwell geeks?! Can it be applied over a pale yellow? What developer.. Thanks in advanced!!

View attachment 53722

What would this be x

I think the first picture could be 10BS in Colorance (demi) B - beige S - silver. It looks like it has a slight silvery tone to it.

It's hard to tell with the other ones because of the light...

It looks to me that the 4th picture is quite warm so maybe a GB (gold/beige)

I think the last one could be the silver express toner. Would need to have been lightened up to a very, very pale blonde to achieve the silvery tones

The Colorance has it's own specific developer and so does the express toners

Hope that helps some!

I agree - probably 10BS in colorance or 10 silver express toner for the silvery/grey ones and possibly 8/9GB or 9BN for the warmer ones x

Just wondering, iv seen on other threads that you can add your pre pig in with your colours (with certain brands) can you do that with goldwell? As when doing an ombre (blonde to ombre) it's not easy first doing it all with pre pig then all over again with the colour (if that makes sense) x

Also do you follow the rule, 1 shade lighter, 1 shade warmer when selecting a colour for pre pigging with goldwell? I know there is a chart but just wondering x

Has anyone used the goldwell silk lift? Just wannted to know your thoughts on it before I order! And is it mixed the same as bleach :) xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I have used it and although it's good it is expensive for what it is. It also depends on how you want to use it too it's great for retouches but if it's generic lift your after I tend to stick with the blue pre lightener. For silk lift to be effective you will need to purchase the silk lift developer and serum which can make using the product pricey unless you will change your prices accordingly, the old salon I worked in charged more for it and I personally found it hard to explain the increase in price to my clients when using blue pre lightener did the job just as well.

Hi geeks, just wondering what goldwell colours you think best match the picture below? On bleach blonde hair natural base 9. Was thinking 7gb with gg mix all over (colourance) and fine bleach foils through? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391878375.196006.jpg

Hey geeks,

Got a client wanting a cooler colour currently using 10a but its still lifting up a bit warm! Shes a base 6n and I use 12% when lifting would a 10p eliminate the warmth and give a cooler colour? Xx

Give it a try, add some p mix in as well to kill some more warmth :)

Sweet how much p mix do you recommend?

What's her hair texture like?

A 6N and 10A would be warm and 12% lifts 3 levels,

Personally id use a highlift tint, same lift just more tone. 11A and 9% should do the job

Sweet how much p mix do you recommend?

P mix should be 5ml to 35ml of 10A

I was always taught that 6% is 1-2 levels 9% is 2-3 and 12% is 3-4 levels of lift ans it does kift to a 10 just still warm! It's quite thick and naturally frizzy/curly!

10a works fine but I want that extra coolness :) and thanks :) xx

You can add up to 1/4 of p mix to your mixture, maybe try with 10A first or yeah try hi lift :)

I am using 10a atm! So might try 10p or high lift first :) thanks for the help though guys :) x

Or like you said the 10a with the p mix :) xx

A is stronger than P so 10P would go warmer than 10A so adding the P mix to 10A would be your next step before going onto a highlift

You can add up to 1/4 of p mix to your mixture, maybe try with 10A first or yeah try hi lift :)

Latest posts

Back