Good black for stamping?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moushax37

Reaction score
What is a good black that stamps well, and very solid?.

Have you tried the Konad Special stamping polish - stamps really well x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you tried the Konad Special stamping polish - stamps really well x

I wonder if I got a dodgy batch cause mine was all thick and gloopy and was a nightmare - actually put me off stamping :(

I use Layla Ceramic black. It's a really good, strong black that stands out well xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have heard Vinylux is great for stamping :)

I wonder if I got a dodgy batch cause mine was all thick and gloopy and was a nightmare - actually put me off stamping :(

Oh really? Mines a slightly thicker viscosity than normal nail polish - definitely not gloopy though. Here's a halloween set I did with the black & white Konad polishes - went on like a dream

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382980101.769969.jpg

That's a shame it put you off :( xx

Those are wonderful, I've tried Vinylux and from what I've tried it's not thick enough. I ordered some black a while back and have still not recieved it

Those are wonderful, I've tried Vinylux and from what I've tried it's not thick enough. I ordered some black a while back and have still not recieved it

I've got konad black and vinylux black.
My konad was a mini one and has gone thick and is no good on my new moyou plates, so I'm using the vinylux as a back up, not quite as good but will do until i get another konad.

actually which is the best konad black or black pearl?

actually which is the best konad black or black pearl?

I like the Black as it gives a true pigmented black look. The Pearl is more subtle xx

My Konad black always smudges no matter what topcoat I use. :( the Halloween ones in the pic look perfect! x

Latest posts

Back