Good bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire08

Reaction score
HEY. been using loreal powder bleach but not finding it that great ! We ve only got hood dryers and there not that great so havin to use 12% instead of 9%. can anyone recommend really good bleach . thanks

Schwarzkopf BlondeMe is amazing! I've only started using it in the last year and have never looked back. You're still better using 9% with it but I never really used heat on bleach foils. Try it, I promise you'll love it!

i completley agree with the blonde me its fantastic and gives up to 8 levels of lift!

Thanks will give it a try

i have started using this bleach i use it on and off scalp and love it really good to work with been getting great results!

im sorry wot, ur having to use 12 instead of 9? for what bomb making? its bleach it shudnt need 12 AND heat? dont lets persianista see this, she may well have kittens x

Blonde me is great, its developer doent even come in a 12%. Dont use heat with it, it comes up lovely with out it xxxxx

im sorry wot, ur having to use 12 instead of 9? for what bomb making? its bleach it shudnt need 12 AND heat? dont lets persianista see this, she may well have kittens x

Scottydolly, you are so right!!!!

Bleach should never be used with 12%, as the moment it is applied, the hair starts to degrade rather than lift.
Bleach with 9% is the highest I go, and I very rarely need to use heat with it.
Snapped off frazzled highlights are not a good look.

haha i knew u wud be commenting persian!! i been converted since we did a colour house shift and heat isnt recommended with tigi colour so we were a bit freaked out bout using it for the fact we always used it for bleach! we use true light or goldwell bleach and it lifts fine without! x

Latest posts

Back