Good/funky styles for growing out short hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furiousfrog

Reaction score
Hi all, have a friend / guinea pig who's currently growing out an extreme short cut with some disconnected layers I wanted to try a few months ago. She's got amazing bone structure so pretty much anything looks good on her, but she now wants to go back longer again.

I've been doing trims as we go and she's got something similar to a uniform over her head with the back cut into the neck - hair is approx 4 inches long over most of her head. BUT we're both bored with sensible cuts while it grows. She really liked the short style and is saying she might just get it cut off again but I think it's because she's fed up with it at the moment.

What do other people do for styles while hair is in that in-between stage? Would love some inspiration or ideas for something a bit different - what do you suggest to clients in the same position?

Her hair is quite fine so is starting to look a bit flat now but I don't want to take too much off the top. Any advice or suggestions or pics would be really appreciated!

Tape in extensions? Create a aysmetric style with a flash of colour inbetween xx

Latest posts

Back