Good hotel or B&B recommended in London please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Must be reasonably cheap, but clean and with good food!! I just need to get away for a few days to buck myself up a bit now I can manage to get around on crutches, Need some serious retail therapy and see some of the sights of London.

Anyone got a fave one? I'm sick to death of trawling through brochures and internet sites. Would ideally like a good deal like 4 days for 3 or 3 for 2!! :green:

Thanks geeks

Martine x

I have only ever stayed at 2 hotels in london & although they aren't mega expensive but they aren't that cheap either !

Hilton Olympia - Right next door to Olympia tube station & on Kensington High street - If you go on Hilton Website you can get one of those summer deals, 2 nights DBB.

Raddison Grafton - I think this is next door to warren street tube (couple of years since i went so can't remember) can highly reccomend this one but more expensive of the 2.

There is a website which gives reviews of all the hotels, think it could be tripadvisor.com ??

For cheap and cheerful, try any of the Premier Travel Inns. There are plenty dotted in and around central and Greater London.

we stayed in a couple of hotels nr king st station cant remember there names but they wer cheap and clean brekkie as well
Just over the rd from the station there is about 3 roads with bnb's n hotels on

If not try travel lodges etc cant go wrong with them:)

There's also Easyhotels, I tell you the man is making money.

The Conrad Hotel, Chelsea Harbour is really lovely x

Thanks everybody for your suggestions!!! I have managed to find somewhere ......very good value indeed, including breakfast, en suite.....for £150 for two people for FOUR nights. So we are going on Monday 29th until Friday 2nd June. Looking forward to it!!

Thanks again
Martine x

Latest posts

Back