good luck to all those competing!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am sitting here at home in West Mids, soaking off, ready for round 2 tomorrow at Olympia!
Yes, it was the quietest show EVER!!!
I actually managed to get all my shopping done today, though I'm sure I'll still manage to spend tomorrow!
Daryl, hun, didnt see 'Show & Tell' anywhere but I will make a point of asking tomorrow.
Missed a lot of peeps I wanted to see, including Gigi but, hope to catch up tomorrow!
As usual, good luck to all competitors for tomorrow... Ruth, its gonna be a scream with you & Antony!!!

Hi guys,
The show and tell was displayed in the glass counters, seperating the crowd from the competitiors...................

Some fab stuff I can tell ya xxxx
Oh Gloria I wonder if Olympia is ready for an Ant and Ruth show down lol..........ment in the nicests way, Antony xxx
This is my highlight ,Ant and I in the same Category, how cool is that xxxx
He rocks big time in the nail world and is a wonderful friend too xxx

OMG Glo, how long does it take you in travelling time? I think you should be in bed...NOW!!!!!!

Yes, good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!!

How gutted am I that I didn't go.....I am desperate for some masks as I have done my air brushing this week. :sad:

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Hi guys,
The show and tell was displayed in the glass counters, seperating the crowd from the competitiors...................
OOOh! trust me not to notice that... I only spent 3 hours over ther too :o
Right to make amends, I shall be back with my camera tomorrow!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Some fab stuff I can tell ya xxxx
Oh Gloria I wonder if Olympia is ready for an Ant and Ruth show down lol.......
Dunno about that Ruth ... more like 'The Ant & Ruth show', lmao!!!
Cya tomoorow hun xx

Yup Nikki ... bed is calling! However, I'm still attached to a soak bowl right now, lmao! :eek:

Hi Daryl

I have just had a look at your site and your nail art is amazing - good luck for the show & tell tomorrow xx

Nikki said:
I cannot believe that .....if I had been there I would have lent him my glasses!!!! (No good to me, always on TOP of my head!!!)

Sas, my legs have gone to jelly just reading it!!!!! Chicken suit is still fitting me....how about yours!!!!! :wink2:

LMAO you mad bird!! My chicken suit just clucks at me hysterically, I will enter ... one day, once my personal siuations have settled down (wink wink!)!

im entering this year. it will be my 1st ever comp. i'm pretty scared! oh well, what can go wrong.......?!!!

Latest posts

Back