Good old crazy colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plonkster

Reaction score
Hi geeks! I've been busy on here lately, seem to have one query after the next so forgive me if you're bored of seeing me ;)
I got all impulsive and dyed my (bleached) hair with crazy colour Candy Floss. Was a bit disappointed as it's pretty pink at the roots at the front but the rest is just kind of a wishy washy peachy pink colour. Probably due to being all porous and sad. :(

I'm getting extensions this week (to match my blonde) so need to get this pink out fast! My question is, if washing alone doesn't shift it, would a bleach bath be ok? Was just gonna use 10vol for like 10 mins tops, but am worried it'll leave me that icky shade of canary yellow and I'll have to tone again? Whereas before I went all pink, I'd toned it to a lovely clean white, I don't wanna undo that work! Even as I write this I'm thinking I will almost definitely have to tone again but I'm just running out of money to fund my habit; I'm fresh outta toner, and need to fork out for these extensions! ££££
Haha :)
Having never bleach bathed my hair before, am unsure of what sort of colour I can expect it to leave behind. I know it will shift the pink as it's really faint anyway, I just don't know if I'd be better waiting it out?
Any advice?
X

Sounds like your cuticle is stained, try a baking soda/ shampoo wash, and rub the stained areas between your palms, hard to do on a self, but it usually works. I wouldn't do my own bleach bath ever😉

Sounds like your cuticle is stained, try a baking soda/ shampoo wash, and rub the stained areas between your palms, hard to do on a self, but it usually works. I wouldn't do my own bleach bath ever😉

This is what I would suggest. I've seen it works for others. Maybe you could direct a friend or family member to do this for you?

Well I've given it just a really good wash and it's all out except for on my roots! Will give your idea a go :)

Everytime I've had pink crazy colour in my hair, Its never washed out each time i've did a bleach bath I used ice lights powder and it was gone in the space of like not even a few minutes, left it on for a wee bit longer and my hair went proper blonde/white :) xx

Latest posts

Back