Good quality curly weft hair please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaHR

Reaction score
No-one every responds when I ask this......lol. Is there NO decent curly or wavy weft hair around?

I have a client waiting but the hair I planned on using is out of stock until end March. I don't mind if it's Indian Temple, Brazilian or even a good plain Indian Remy. But it must be natural looking and long lasting.

Linda

Whats colour is she?

I've messaged you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sorry...she is a medium golden brown. I'm waiting for a sample but she will be #4 or possibly #6 by the sound of it.

Oh sorry...she is a medium golden brown. I'm waiting for a sample but she will be #4 or possibly #6 by the sound of it.

Was going to say if shes dark you could try virgin curly hair. Sorry i wasn't of any help.

It is hard to find decent quality naturally curly hair that has been coloured, anything steam processed for its texture will most likely drop out when washed.
Like Cams said, you could try naturally curly virgin Indian hair and lighten/colour it yourself as it normally comes in off black.
I used to colour this myself all the time years ago when I wanted to match my natural curl, but I only ever lightened it up to a chocolate brown and few dark golden highlights as I didn't want to dry it out.

I've struggled for years to find good curly extensions aswell as most are permed and really Un natural looking. Might try colouring Virgin.... though I hope it isn't an expensive experiment lol xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Here is what I done a few weeks ago to pre bonded virgin hair

Attachments

• rawvirginhaircollage.jpg
    rawvirginhaircollage.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 64
Have you looked at celebrity elite they do loads of different curlly hair

Any processed curl will drop after 2 washes you need a virgin naturally curly / wave weft x

thanks ladies. We know the curl will drop as its only steamed in but if it is an Indian Temple hair it will have a natural wave and may retain some curl memory.
I have used it before but my supplier cannot get stock in time.

I don't want to do any colouring. I don't even colour my own. :)

Any brazilian suppliers any of you can suggest? I'll look at celebrity elite. thanks.

Latest posts

Back