Good set of lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishes

Reaction score
Hi can any fellow geeks recommend somewhere in Oxfordshire that I can get a good set of lashes done please? I would love a volume set but can find any where that does it around here.
Thank you

Wow no one!?? Maybe I should go train I could make some money!!!!:lol::lol:

I am in Canada so can't help you.
Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the right geek to see the post :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd like mine doing in South Yorkshire but I never hear of any local to me (even if I did I'd wanna vet them first haha) even classic lash work I see still use bad sizes of lashes so I don't even wanna get classics round here lol x

I'd like mine doing in South Yorkshire but I never hear of any local to me (even if I did I'd wanna vet them first haha) even classic lash work I see still use bad sizes of lashes so I don't even wanna get classics round here lol x

The lash and nail boutique in bawtry is meant to be very good, i think theyre educators for their chosen brand too

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

The lash and nail boutique in bawtry is meant to be very good, i think theyre educators for their chosen brand too

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Think I found them online before but couldn't find photos of the work etc. I'll try have another look.

Latest posts

Back