Good waxers in Portsmouth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krum

Reaction score
I'm looking for somewhere I can go for a good half leg wax and possibly bikini too in Portsmouth. I'll become a regular.
I am a waxer but I can't do my body myself.
I didn't think some of the waxes I have had done on me could be as bad as they were! And when I have found one good lady she didn't seem interested in taking on regulars and was hard to book in with.
So I want someone really good and also hopefully who is nice and has a proper bed! So many people have the rickety wood mobile ones even if they aren't mobile and I'm scared I'll break them! I'm big and want to feel comfy.
Anyone? [emoji4]
Ps if you did pedis too it'd be a bonus!

I know an excellent waxer who works from her home in Southsea; she has at least 20 years experience and is very skilled with pot, spatula and strips - feel free to message me if you would like her contact details. By the way, I have been modelling regularly for one of the top waxing trainers (Andy of Axiom Wax Academy fame) for many years so I do know a thing or two about good waxing!

Latest posts

Back