Google Maps / Places HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack1102

Reaction score
Google Maps/Places: Why is there no "Hybrid" View and why won't it let me create a new google map/place .........

Why is there no "Hybrid" View on Google Maps anymore, and why won't it let me create a new google place/map for my website

Followed the instructions on Google help, but the Hybrid View is not there anymore, and it won't let me edit the map?

Anyone shed some light on this?

Jack

Hi Jack

Im not sure what you mean by hybrid - but I couldnt get google to produce a map for my website which showed a mark where we are - gave up in the end.

xx

the instructions to follow are in plain english (video)

but the postcode I enter (correctly), is 200 yards from my building. I need to move the marker and save the map as "mine"

To do this you need to change from basic map view to Hybrid (a mixture of basic map and actual street view), but the option does not appear when it should

EDIT: Sorted it now, if you want to PM me your Google Login (if you have one, if not you need to create one!), I can look at it for you. Give me the exact postcode/location as well please)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back