Graduated bob

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukas K

Reaction score
So I've been wondering this for a while now. Often times when I do a graduated bob, one side tends to want to flip out when round brush blow dried, while the other side dries inward just fine. I cut both sides the same way, I'm curious if it's something wrong with my finger angle/over direction, or my blow dry. I dont really have a technical answer for this, I just round brush the crap out of that side or go over it with a flat iron. Input would be great thanks :)

This maybe a total shot in the dark but can I ask are you left handed?

I find this sometimes I double check and triple check. It's always the right side for me. Iv always assumed it's because I'm left handed and I Must hold my hand different at the right.

Nice to know I'm not the only one.

This maybe a total shot in the dark but can I ask are you left handed?

I find this sometimes I double check and triple check. It's always the right side for me. Iv always assumed it's because I'm left handed and I Must hold my hand different at the right.

Nice to know I'm not the only one.

I'm right handed! It's always the right side for me too (on their right :( ) When I cross check, and pull out the lengths, the sides seem exactly the same! I'm thinking it has something to do with the way I'm overdirecting or holding the section that makes the hair flow differently. I'm stumped if it's the cut, or the way I blowdry, or both.

Gérard scarpaci on hairbrained recommends you 'mirror' hand position on left and right. Was watching one of his tutorials and someone commented and he showed what he meant. Makes a difference for sure.

Latest posts

Back