Grazing help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One_woman_band

Reaction score
Help, I'm new to this site but in need of advice. I've been a therapist for over 10 years now. Ive used PHD wax system all of this time and I also use Lycon. I've gone self employed (best thing ever!) BUT I've grazed 3 clients!! I've taken on clients from a previous girl who worked there and left no record cards. Two of the clients said it had happened with her. Im now worried this will reflect on my business. I didn't charge for the treatment and gave them a free post wax lotion. What would you other self employed people do in this situation? I'm so paranoid about getting sued!!

I dont know if this will be much help, I used to strip wax my brows with no problems. Then I changed all my medications done a wax and my skin came off too. So could it be their medications?

The problem with grazing is that you can’t always determine the cause. It can be because the client was rushing so their skin was hot, because of medication they’re on, because of the skincare they’re using or sometimes, just because. You often find as well, that once it’s happened once, it’s quite likely to happen again in the same place. I would try and pluck these clients, or you could try non strip wax (not sure if that’s what you’re using). Do checks they’re not using a high level of vitamin a/retinols on their skin as well. If you wax over the brow and between, that’s often ok, it’s just under that grazes. If this has happened previously for whatever reason, it sounds like you’ve inherited the problem.

Good luck

Vic x

Latest posts

Back