Great British Bake Off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband is a very good baker, and he's been set the challenge of 2 recipes a month from the great British bale off book. This is his attempt at the three layer chocolate cake. It was gooooddddddView attachment 73858

Mary would be impressed with those layers. Looks lush!

It was lovely. I'm looking forward to his next bake. I must admit I loved the look of the Baked Alaska's, I need one of those bad boys in my life

It was lovely. I'm looking forward to his next bake. I must admit I loved the look of the Baked Alaska's, I need one of those bad boys in my life

Mmm me too! They looked so yummy.

Please share pics of your hubby's next bake 😄

While I was working today he made the bacon soda bread loaf. Mmmmmmm if only he was this good at everything 😉☺️ ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409410795.491669.jpg

I enjoy baking more than any other aspect of cooking, but mostly refrain due to wanting to eat it! :irked:

I enjoy baking more than any other aspect of cooking, but mostly refrain due to wanting to eat it! :irked:

Same here, I have never liked cooking but I really enjoy baking. I rarely do it as I like to eat clean most of the time. A bit of cake is an occasional treat so I don't always trust myself if I bake one!

Last edited:
Same here, I have never liked cooking but I really enjoy baking. I rarely to it as I like to eat clean most of the time. A bit of cake is an occasional treat so I don't always trust myself if I bake one!

Yes, baking one small cup cake type thing just isn't the same, is it! :D

Is it just me who'd like a slice of Paul Hollywood then? :lol:

Did everyone enjoy European cakes week? I loved it! The showstopper that Luis made looked amazing!

I had a feeling that no one would go home with Diana leaving, but surely they should have done that the week before? Seems unfair and like Paul just wanted rid of Norman.

The two that were at the bottom this week deserved to stay, as they've both done really well on other weeks. There wont be a 'Vacancy,' though, for another 'Free' week when nobody gets voted off. Diana's departure allowed for it just this once.

im already salivating on what they might make tonight! whatever they are making im going food shopping! he he he! xoxo

The eclairs that Luis made! :Love:

Latest posts

Back