Great British Bake Off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderwoman

Reaction score
Cake cake cake.. lets discuss cake! :p:p:p:p

Who's watching....?? Whos baking? who loves the innuendos?!:wink2:
:Love: xoxo

I love it!!!! Was out last night doing clients but I'll be firmly glued to the screen tonight when I watch it on catch up! :D Mel and Sue are hilarious aswell 😂

I love it! Paul Hollywood and his smouldering eyes... Yum!

I don't watch much TV but I really love the Bake Off! I'm so glad it is back and I really enjoyed it last night.

After Masterchef, it's my next favourite cookery show, although I'm now also really into Chopped on Food Network.

The imagination of some of those bakers though never ceases to amaze me :eek:

I make a mean lemon drizzle cake, and love making scones too, as well as eating them of course LOL.

I usually avoid cookery programmes, as they just make me want to eat! I do love them, though......Mary Berry, gosh, one of my first cookery books when I married many moons ago.

I don't really watch it but may start as love baking xx

I only began watching towards the end of the last series, but I shall definitely be tuning into this one plus Jo Brand's Friday evening 'An Extra Slice' spin off. I end up thinking, when I watch them frantically trying to finish, 'Oooooh just a little more time!!' :wink2:

I don't really watch it but may start as love baking xx

If you love baking then you'll love love loveeee the bake off!

I don't bake much anymore but I love the Bake Off! I missed series 1 but have watched it every year since.

It's not just about the baking, its just a lovely hour of nice people making lovely things.

It seems again this year that this is a really nice bunch of people who just love what they do, and will support each other and learn a lot through the process.

Mary Berry is wonderful, and the relationship between her and Paul Hollywood is TV Gold.

As for Mel & Sue, genius!

Jo (3 series ago) is still my favourite winner, she was a joy to watch gaining in confidence every week.
James the Scottish doctor, was the best ever runner up (2 years ago) and when asked to donate one of his books to my nieces playgroup Open Day Raffle,he asked if he could just come along. He did and signed autographs and chatted for ages. Lovely guy.

Last edited:
I don't bake much anymore but I love the Bake Off! I missed series 1 but have watched it every year since.

It's not just about the baking, its just a lovely hour of nice people making lovely things.

It seems again this year that this is a really nice bunch of people who just love what they do, and will support each other and learn a lot through the process.

Mary Berry is wonderful, and the relationship between her and Paul Hollywood is TV Gold.

Jo (3 series ago) is still my favourite winner, she was a joy to watch gaining in confidence every week.
James the Scottish doctor, was the best ever runner up (2 years ago) and when asked to donate one of his books to my nieces playgroup Open Day Raffle, he asked if he could just come along. He did and signed autographs and chatted for ages. Lovely guy.

Agreed! It's just so NICE! and loved James he was so cute!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love GBBO :) I think the young girl is one to watch out for this year, she did really well this year

Anyone know if it's on catch up? I can't find it :(

Is it Wednesday? I could do with something new to watch :) xx

Yes it was on Wednesday or on iPlayer - let us know what you think! X

James the Scottish doctor, was the best ever runner up (2 years ago) and when asked to donate one of his books to my nieces playgroup Open Day Raffle, he asked if he could just come along. He did and signed autographs and chatted for ages. Lovely guy.

Best ever runner up was Brendan, he clearly should have won the whole series!

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE cake! Sadly ( but a good thing) I inherited my Nans pastry hands and can't bake a cake for toffee, cheese straws yo die for, but no cakeries :-( even the birds didn't eat it...so I'm really envious watching all those yummy cakes

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Brendan was hilarious!!!!

Loved him!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone's characters more in this series, it seems like a good mix of people.

Latest posts

Back