Great Lengths hair - which shampoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bails007

Reaction score
Hi

Was wondering if anyone can give me some advice, so i currently have great lengths hair extensions and looking at what shampoo to use.
I know GL do their own range but its so expensive, im just looking to buy a shampoo thats sold in Boots etc

Can anyone recommend anything?

Sarah :)

If you have already spent good money on getting great hair extensions, would it not be worth purchasing the required aftercare products to make the very best of what you've paid out for?

You will not find a suitable shampoo in boots to look after hair extensions.

Professional range of haircare really are worth the money, you use so much less of the product so they actually are worth it money wise and you get way better results. By getting the recommended products your new extensions will last and look much better. Plus if you don't follow aftercare and encounter problems, you may have no comeback.

If you have already spent good money on getting great hair extensions, would it not be worth purchasing the required aftercare products to make the very best of what you've paid out for?

You will not find a suitable shampoo in boots to look after hair extensions.

Professional range of haircare really are worth the money, you use so much less of the product so they actually are worth it money wise and you get way better results. By getting the recommended products your new extensions will last and look much better. Plus if you don't follow aftercare and encounter problems, you may have no comeback.

I've actually never used great lengths aftercare products , I've always used karatase products . I've had extensions for 2 years now, but spending fortunes on hair products all the time when sometimes u can get the same result using high street products

I just personally do not feel that there is any comparison between high street/chemist brands of haircare and proper pro ranges. Kerastase is a great range but I've no clue as to it being suited to extensions, although its worked for you so far.

Don't think you'll be picking anything up worthwhile in boots to be honest.

Latest posts

Back