Great Lengths or Belle extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really random question but- if it takes hours to fit extensions, do you end up taking food with you? I would get so hungry! Lol x

This made me laugh! I'm a grubber so my stomach would probably rumble but last thing I would want even after washing my hands is a client thinking I had just ate a sandwich and then got mayo in their hair or something haha! Maybe I just over think things as I tend not to eat infront of people I don't know closely??x

Hi Geeks, Please Help as im so indecisive! :eek: im debating whether to do a hair extension course.. I know Great lenghths is the best which also comes with a big price tag.. Belle hair extensions seem very reasonable but is there a reason for that? personally I always like to go with the top end of products as I like to feel im giving more of a high end service. my concern is do clients prefer to pay less for extensions now these days or do they like the best quality hair? is it the case just to do a basic cheaper course and use Remy hair, or invest in great lengths?? im happy to invest if the return is out there..?? thanks x

Hi Louise33, I am trained with Balmain, I found that the course was a bit rushed considering how much it costs and I have also found that the other extension bonds on other extensions don't melt down as quickly, I would personally decide on an extension brand and see if they have courses, Balmain charge for each individual type of bond so was only trained in heated bonds at first and to be honest they are more time consuming and hurt my nail bed!
so go for the company that you intend to use ie lush-us (rebellion these days) etc etc also tony and guy are meant to be good but im not sure!

Really random question but- if it takes hours to fit extensions, do you end up taking food with you? I would get so hungry! Lol x

I usually just starve and then binge when it's all done (not the best idea but it sure does get me motivated to get finished!!! how ever the tea's do help with the hunger pangs!!! lol

Hi baby chops I did training with your provider a couple of weeks ago & one thing they said was to schedule in breaks for everyones comfort.

In terms of the op I did a reasonable priced course & would recomend it. You need to decide if your target area would pay for GL or not as the 2 options are poles apart.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

I do. Just in case but I'm diabetic x I think if I wasn't I'd survive without food lol

Even after 2 hours of eating my stomach gets really loud and grumbles! I'd have to take food lol x

How long does it take hair extensionists to fit a full head, I suppose after lots of practise you will get quicker (sorry for jumping on the thread, don't wanna start a new extension thread lol) x

So what company are people insured with that have done the belle course?

Lol it's only about 2.5 hours! To fit full head :) I'm insured with abt xx

It takes me 2 hours to apply full head.

Bonds? Wow that's quick, well done u x

Hi baby chops I did training with your provider a couple of weeks ago & one thing they said was to schedule in breaks for everyones comfort.

In terms of the op I did a reasonable priced course & would recomend it. You need to decide if your target area would pay for GL or not as the 2 options are poles apart.

Did you need to take anything with you? Proof of payment? X

No nothing, you can buy a colour ring & add other methods on the day so you might want to take your card and just some dinner. Im sure you'l enjoy the day

No nothing, you can buy a colour ring & add other methods on the day so you might want to take your card and just some dinner. Im sure you'l enjoy the day

Ok thanks, I'm so excited!! Lol x

Also do you get a complete kit to take home? A kit for pre bonded and micro rings? X

Yep, everyone got the tools they need for the method & removal tool/fluid/few clips/brush/comb/heat flake to take home & a free supply of extensions over the day to practise with.

One thing I would do if I trained in a different method in the future would be to take my own head as basic training heads arent as nice to work on & buy yourself a couple of packs of ebay hair in advance so you can start practising the next day.

Lol I couldn't do 200 in that short time lol x

Latest posts

Back