Great lengths vs Cinderella extensions ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millieee

Reaction score
4months ago I had a full head of Great Lengths hair extensions put in, I also trained (in Spain) to do these extensions using GL hair and equipment. They have been incredible, and I would really like to have them again. But I live in France at the moment, but will soon be moving back to the UK (Suffolk), and I dont think that GL wont supply me as I didnt do my training in the UK ?. Its been hard enough trying to get an account with French great lengths. I know that I can buy Cinderella hair from the UK,.........but is it as good as Great Lengths ?
The quality of Great Lengths hair has been excellent, I'm just worried that nothing else will compare ? Any help greatly appreciated........

There are much better brands of hair out on the market than Cinderella, try celebrity elite at www.celebrityelite.co.uk you wont be disappointed at all with this brand of hair its excellent.

Hi Millieee

I think there is better hair out there than Great Lengths or Cinderella..

Also you'll find it hard to buy Cinderella hair if you have not trained with them. They won't even sell you a colour ring i believe!

Jane x

Cinderella hair can be purchased from one stop hair shop they sell it to anyone. I have had this argument with Cinderella lots of times about this company selling it to anyone from there website.

Really! I know a friend of mine tried to order from 2 places & both stopped her

I did think i had seen some other websites selling it- but i assumed they would also stop the transaction once they didn't receive the certification details

Jane

If one stop hair shop has stopped selling Cinderella hair to the general public then that is good news. At least all my complaining might have not fallen on deaf ears with cinderella direct.

i use cinderella hair and i find itvery good and very easy to remove but im thinking of changing as i find it very expensive and the company are not great to deal with in my experience.
i dont know what to change to either!x

Latest posts

Back