Hair extensions help! UK extensions to Australia

So I live in Perth Australia , and I’m looking to get nano’s. The quality of hair over in Australia is terrible - well the ones I’ve seen, I’m going to be spending around $xxx for 200g and installation so it’s not as if I’m looking for CHEAP. I was going to get great lengths but I don’t have $xxx to spend - insane I know!

I’ve been doing some browsing and I’ve come across .. Angel remy and remi cachet. I really need extensions with a wave when dried. Would anyone recommend a range of extensions that had a wave when left to dry and is good quality .. I’m not a fan of indian hair from what I’ve heard it dries frizzy and doesnt last long? I was thinking beauty works then again their hair isn’t the best for the price!

And I’ve seen a lot of things about euphoria one extensions?

Amyamy1

Euphoria One Brazillian dries with a wave.

HairExtensionsFactory

Qingdao Unique Hair Products Co.,Ltd.
you get what you pay for, buy the hair extensions from the factory to get the lower price

you get what you pay for, buy the hair extensions from the factory to get the lower price
Yes as I said I’m looking at seven hundred dollars to a grand .. I refuse to pay three thousand for great lengths which ive been quoted .. its not about the price I was asking for the quality as I’ve heard people paying a fortune for cheap shitty extensions

Sploo

I had the same problem when I was in Australia with my sister. I just order from my UK suppliers and have it sent over. It’s actually cheaper for u Aussies as u don’t pay VAT so well worth doing

I had the same problem when I was in Australia with my sister. I just order from my UK suppliers and have it sent over. It’s actually cheaper for u Aussies as u don’t pay VAT so well worth doing
I’ve heard jadore extensions are good .. who did you use? I’ve heard euphoria one or Angel remy - UK suppliers .. a girl in aus does uses routes? I need hair with a wave

Sploo

I’ve heard jadore extensions are good .. who did you use? I’ve heard euphoria one or Angel remy - UK suppliers .. a girl in aus does uses routes? I need hair with a wave
Hair with a wave probably euphoria one Brazilian they charge £39.99 delivery though which I think it a bit steep. We ordered from prestige and their delivery cost only £17.99 so much cheaper.