Great lengths

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
hiya my stylist is trained in great lengths extensions.. while ive heared the hair isnt the best it is a name people know so im thinking about adding it to the salon..?

she is trained in the pre-bonded method.. from what she says..

but what is the difference between the great length method and the normal pre-bonded method?

i hope this make sense..
or is there no difference except for hair used?

hiya my stylist is trained in great lengths extensions.. while ive heared the hair isnt the best it is a name people know so im thinking about adding it to the salon..?

she is trained in the pre-bonded method.. from what she says..

but what is the difference between the great length method and the normal pre-bonded method?

i hope this make sense..
or is there no difference except for hair used?

Hi leonnib here is a great lengths application method
looks like their hair is pre bonded and looks like the same method that I use :) minky

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...1vWEBw&usg=AFQjCNGPLse4COo7uFqIhgBJxhb1oexHUQ

exactly what i thought minky :confused:.. so its basically the hair :rolleyes:

yep we do pre bonded remy.. so basicallly great lenght is just pre-bonded with their hair... :idea:... got it now lol

Hi yes ....so if you or I were to pre bond some Pure Virgin Indian Hair or very expensive virgin Russian Hair then I would prefer the pure virgin hair to great lengths, as theirs is coloured and factory processed.... but if you like processed hair
then I believe its very strictly processed and one of the best names for processed hair extensions
but...... I never tried it though

Ps is it very pricey ? :) x minky

not sure havent looked into prices yet.,.

but her old salon used to charge about 350..

Latest posts

Back