Great Service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Nailz

Reaction score
Wow, what service from Sweetsquared!!!

I ordered my Shellac colours, Top coat and Base coat this morning, and I have an email, saying it will be delivered tomorrow :D

Is it silly to get so excited about Polish? hahahahaa

I get excited about everything I order from there , I ordered additives this morning on the phone ...it felt like christmas :)

And you will get an email tomorrow telling you when, within an hour your delivery will come too!!! 

oh my.... Love it!! :D

So jealous :( I love the products I use but literally wait weeks for them. Seriously thinking about changing systems but have spent a small fortune on gathering gel colours and would have to do another conversion course. :sad:. Im in Northern Ireland so my options are probably limited.

Which colours did you go for? X

Rose Bud
Hot Chilis
Masquerade
Tropix
Hotski to Tchotchke
Hollywood
Tutti Frutti

Next week, I will be getting ......

Romantique
Studio White
Beau

So jealous :( I love the products I use but literally wait weeks for them. Seriously thinking about changing systems but have spent a small fortune on gathering gel colours and would have to do another conversion course. :sad:. Im in Northern Ireland so my options are probably limited.

I will be doing my conversion course next week for Brisa, and then Shellac.

It took me lots of thinking to get this done, as the journey was hard, as I got kids and hubby uses the car. I was determined though. I hope you get it sorted!

Ooo it will feel like Xmas tomorrow :) x

Rose Bud
Hot Chilis
Masquerade
Tropix
Hotski to Tchotchke
Hollywood
Tutti Frutti

Next week, I will be getting ......

Romantique
Studio White
Beau

tutti frutti,tropix,masquerade and rose bud are my most popular ones that clients go for,and my favourite as well:wink2:
ow and strawberry smothie,get that one is so pretty ;)
I will get the hot chillis next and dark lava <3

tutti frutti,tropix,masquerade and rose bud are my most popular ones that clients go for,and my favourite as well:wink2:
ow and strawberry smothie,get that one is so pretty ;)
I will get the hot chillis next and dark lava <3

I got the right colours then :)

Oh, I will be working my way up for more colours later hehe

I have 24 colurs at the moment,I think I've got the most important ones,if I can call them like that;)
I'm still gready for more!

Latest posts

Back