Greedy family member

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxNurse

Reaction score
So 2 members of my family ( not immediate ) called me last minute to come down and have some treatments done before today as they had plans for tomorrow.
I ordered in the medication and down they came. They had full consultations and were made completely aware of the prices via e mail, text and in person when they came down. Anyway...down they came and the meds ended up being delivered the next morning due to a problem with the pharmacy so we had a girly night in. Which involved me doing a full set of gel extensions on the older family member. And then shellac. And then a pedicure. And then nail art. And then milia removal. And a chemical peel. And the next day dermal fillers and 2 areas of Botox. For £450. She had the complete audacity to ask me when she got home if I had charged her correctly as I had quoted £100 for the wrinkle treatments and £250 for the dermal filler. I was utterly gob smacked!! I sent back a nice cheery reply saying it was £100 per area, and that was at family rates, and she has 2 areas, plus the filler which I was charging her £450 for. In actual fact if she had paid the correct price it would have been nearer £800 and she had my brochure and website so she would have seen that. Anyway. Just needed to know I wasn't being unreasonable in being cross. Please tell me I am not!!

That's so annoying! How rude, your not wrong in being angry I would be, it's your time expertise and products! I think it's just the shock and hopefully you will be able to laugh about it tomorrow

You should have said, " Oh you're so right I haven't charged you correctly, it's not £450 it should be £550. Phew thank goodness you were honest enough to call and set me straight." ;)

Latest posts

Back