Green shell nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme

Reaction score
Hi, I experimented something on me.

Now I critique myself.... I could have built a little bit more apex, side walls are not perfect. A surface of pinkie finger nail need to be refined more.

(Glitters used on a pinkie and a ring fingers are different from the others, if you have a closer look. This is just because I didn't like those two glitters and I changed from the middle finger.)

I used green shells and Ezflow glitter acrylic on free edges.

Meg

i really like them...i prefer the look of the last 2 nails though like you said. i love cocktail time....it goes really well with the green.

They're beautiful :hug: I see the little "wobble" on the pinkie, but these are great! You might need a little more product in zone 3, it may be the pic, but it doesn't look covered to me. Thank you for sharing!

I'm far too new to critique, but I definitely wanted to say...

oooohhhhhhh...pretty!

I really like these :)

These nails are really striking. I too like the look of the last two fingers and the colour you've chosen. A very fine looking set of nails!

Thank you very much for your posts. :)

Yes, Zone 3 needs more product, I tend to have this problem often.
I'll keep that in my mind from next time.

i think they look lovely and i like all the glitters.
i also saw the little 'wobble' on the pinkie but its hard to comment on your apex' as we cant see them in the pics.
nice job though.x

Latest posts

Back