Grey hair-how old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybeauty

Reaction score
Hi just wondering how old you all was when you found your first grey hair??
Im 29 and have found about 3 this morning in my fringe. ...
Kelly

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't remember but it was quiet young probably about 25. I have to colour my hair now to cover my grey hairs! It's annoying as I have clients in their 40s who have absolutely none! I have a friend that started getting them at 19. Think it's genetic xx

I'm 32 and have none.

I was 17 when I found my first gray hair! :eek:

I have had one since I was a teenager but I have reached the grand old age of 30 and still only have that one! I think maybe the wine is keeping them away :) or the fact I still think I'm 21!!

I'm 38 and it's starting to irritate me now. Had a few here and there for years but definitely become more noticeable. I thought my highlights would disguise it but think I need a plan B!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was 16 when i found my first grey, found my first silver one at 19 and now at age 22 im constantly in the mirror pulling them out! 😠

I can't remember, but I found a grey eyebrow this morning and I'm mortified!

Every time I go past the mirror im looking at my hair now to see if there is anymore. Im still in shock to of found them lol x

I started going grey at 18. by the time I was 25 I had to go lighter because colouring my natural colour was no longer working it would just throw the colour off.
Last September I decided to bite the bullet and let the grey come through. 6 inches off the length, it's now sits on my shoulders and the colour is almost out and at 45 I am a silver fox!!!
The compliments I get surprised me and instead of ageing me it's taken years off me. Colour suits my skin tone and hair has a gorgeous shine and ulster to it. It's also around £70 a trip of the hairdresser cheaper!!!

I can't remember, but I found a grey eyebrow this morning and I'm mortified!

I found one a couple of weeks ago and it's right at the front at the inner corner so a long one. :o

The hair on my head sprang it's first when I was a teenager.

Last year and I'm only 21 :-(

Can stress cause you to go grey at an early age?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can stress cause you to go grey at an early age?

Im blaming mine on the school holidays lol

I'm 20 and I get a few wirey white ones on my parting, finding more as the days go by :( they're really noticeable aswell as my hair is dark brown ✋✋✋

Im blaming mine on the school holidays lol

I'm blaming everything on the holidays at the moment ! Lol

I was 22 and on holiday in Cape Cod with my parents. I think it was the stress of travelling with my parents that gave it to me.

My first when I was probably 12?!?! Then I probably had like 1 a year im 24 now and found about 5 in my parting so guess im gunna go grey now :( I have naturally black hair so it shows really bad I just pull em out :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

My first when I was probably 12?!?! Then I probably had like 1 a year im 24 now and found about 5 in my parting so guess im gunna go grey now :( I have naturally black hair so it shows really bad I just pull em out :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im worried about pulling them out incase 5 grow back :eek: lol

Im worried about pulling them out incase 5 grow back :eek: lol

That'd be a cure for baldness! :what:

Latest posts

Back