Grey root stretch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyS_

Reaction score
Hi geeks I need to pick ur brains !

My lady is probably 70% grey, darkest bits probably base 6ish. For ages we've been bleaching up and toning. However she's been unwell so her hair hasn't been touched for 10 weeks and she's texted saying she quite likes her darker root coming through.

So I'm in two minds how to go about this! I didn't know whether to bleach it all up and tone her roots a darker colour, I.e- dove grey in Schwarzkopf; and then the ends silver. Or just to go in with a tint rather than having the bother of bleaching all up to tone down. Can I have ur opinions pls, I use Schwarzkopf and wella. First picture is her hair now and second picture is something she suggested a while back, however I don't think she would like it quite as dark as that.

Thanks in advance!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502905347.800765.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1502905360.600002.jpg

What about slate grey at roots , no bleaching?

What about slate grey at roots , no bleaching?

Thanks for replying [emoji4] I have thought about that, but I've never applied directly, only as a toner. Are they true to colour? X

I have only used the silver , I would probably refer to the manufacturer instructions re covering grey I would imagine 3% will blend it nicely

I have only used the silver , I would probably refer to the manufacturer instructions re covering grey I would imagine 3% will blend it nicely

Ok thanks I appreciate it! Will let you know how I get on at the weekend and what I end up doing [emoji85]

Any other opinions welcome !

Any other suggestions? X

Latest posts

Back