Grey/silver toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezzzziiii

Reaction score
I do a clients hair regularly, she has lightest blonde hair, which I use 30vol for her roots as she's a base 5 and 6 in areas, I feel like the 30 is strong but I won't get the lift otherwise, I then usually use either a 10/16 or 12/96 wella toner to get the colour we usually have. This time she wants it a silver or grey she says, I am not sure which colour to use, I'm open to other makes, do I still tone her hair like I usually do, and then use a silver toner.

Yes still tone to a nice clean platinum blonde and I use Schwarzkopf ogles silver whites! I use the dove grey and the silver :)

Wella grey - 7/81 illumia goes gorgeous!
Wella silver - mix 9/16, 9/8 and touch 7/81

Leave 30 mins develop

Yes still tone to a nice clean platinum blonde and I use Schwarzkopf ogles silver whites! I use the dove grey and the silver :)
Thanks. I thought so, but thought I would check.. Never tried this make, will have a look when I go in.

Wella grey - 7/81 illumia goes gorgeous!
Wella silver - mix 9/16, 9/8 and touch 7/81

Leave 30 mins develop
I do like illumina, leaves lovely tones. Didn't think of that one. Thabks

Kezzz
I do like illumina, leaves lovely tones. Didn't think of that one. Thabks
hi Kezzzziiii, would you mind sharing ehich one you used and how you got on? Thanks x

Hi could anyone help im confused reading the reviews i have a client hair to do tonight she is a natural grey with white patches and i got the dove grey to put on as a tint. Will this cover ok on hair with no colour?

10/88 or 9/81 innocence are amazing greys, if the client has any yellow tones left in her hair I would normally double tone

So my first toner would be either 10/16 or 10/6 or /86 relights develop and then apply other shade

10/88 or 9/81 innocence are amazing greys, if the client has any yellow tones left in her hair I would normally double tone

So my first toner would be either 10/16 or 10/6 or /86 relights develop and then apply other shade
Do you mean put the 10/16 on and not wash it off before putting he grey on ? I've always wished it off and allowed another x

Yes develop process and wash off "double toning"

Latest posts

Back