Greys!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe96

Reaction score
When doing grey colours is it best to do on wet or dry also can anyone reccomend any good loreal formulas for greys!

I was advised to tone out blonde hair to a clean base using dialight 9.02 then after toning to grey with the 9.11 haven't yet tried.

I'm not sure about loreal but I would always tone a grey on wet hair, it's quicker to apply, so it's more even and it will develop slower. If you do it on dry it can sink really fast x

I tone on towel dried hair. And the dialight 9.11 is a nice silver grey :)

Any Goldwell formulas?
I've been told lighten to 10 then tone with 10v to remove any remaining gold/yellow tone. If going Grey follow with ....... Grrrr can't remember think was 8sb.
But any other suggestions gratefully received.

Any Goldwell formulas?
I've been told lighten to 10 then tone with 10v to remove any remaining gold/yellow tone. If going Grey follow with ....... Grrrr can't remember think was 8sb.
But any other suggestions gratefully received.
I don't know if elumen mix would be the same as topchic but in elumen I've been using 10sv with a drop of na2

I always put it on dry? Will try wet in future x

I was always taught that toners go on towel dried hair at the basin so you can wash it off when it's ready as they develop quicker

Latest posts

Back