Groupon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bourbonsbabe

Reaction score
I joined groupon uk a few weeks ago and they do some great deals. I see they do a business sign up and wondered if any geeks had advertised any deals on their own city groupon and what the inpact had been. Thinking this may be a good loss leader for my salon.

Thanks x

Hi I had a meeting with a sales rep for glasgow groupon and it sounded fab but he said my prices were too low!! Basically you need to be prepared to take 60% off treatment prices. I have booked into another salon though where i'm getting a full body massage, facial, manicure & pedicure for £40 instead of £117!! I've got the business card for sales rep so let me know if you want number xx

Hmmm so you would need a certain price level to then discount 60% or more? I've had a little look at some of the salons and some of their prices are on a par with mine whilst other treatments are more expensive.

Do they charge you to run a campaign with them at all or take a percentage of the bookings?

Think it may be good to raise the salons profile - would you pm me the guys number.

PS - Just got a voucher for my hair to be done for £30 instead of £84 which is fab. I quite fancied trying out some beauty treatments too. Let me know how your treatments go.

they take a certain % from bookings, I cant remember how much maybe 30% Alot more people are talking about groupon now so it might be worthwhile looking into it for your salon! Oh yes i'll let you know :)xx

Latest posts

Back