Growing bleached hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipxxx

Reaction score
At the moment I have my back and sides shaved and the top left long and disconnected, I'm wanting to grow my back and sides out but don't want to change from my platinum/silver colour , I'm concerned about re colour my sides as the hair is so short I will overlap the bleach onto the previously bleached tips should I leave the sides till there longer to colour

If growing the sides from shaved, why is there bleached ends on them to worry about? About an " of root is needed for a good root touchup. A compotent stylist will not be getting bleach on prior bleached ends.

At the moment I have my back and sides shaved and the top left long and disconnected, I'm wanting to grow my back and sides out but don't want to change from my platinum/silver colour , I'm concerned about re colour my sides as the hair is so short I will overlap the bleach onto the previously bleached tips should I leave the sides till there longer to colour

I've been there. I keep my hair so short on the sides that a retouch is impossible. Depending on your natural color, it might not look to bad to just not retouch the sides until you have grown them out long enough .

Latest posts

Back