Guess What I saw In Trinidad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail2heart

Reaction score
While i was waiting to have my nails done,two clients had only one hand done with tips,i was so dumbstruck i had to ask her why,and she said they only get one hand done because they can't get the other hand handled and the nail tech said she has about 5 clients whose nails are like this.Is this a new trend,one handed nails:confused: I got clear tips done,with a lovely airbrushed white design.she has done a great job.At the trade show i got lots of stencils and nail art colours,my clients will be pleased.The nail tech did not use any base coat on my nails,she went straight into the airbrush.and i have not got any chipping she used a sealer have any of you geeks tried this before.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

this is fascinating, but i dont quite understand what you mean by 'CANT GET THE OTHER HAND HANDLED':confused:

I dont understand why they would bother doing just one hand.....seems strange

The nail tech said that they can't get their work done if they have both of their hands done.:irked: I found it strange.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Is it because they have their nails really long? It seems really odd!

I used to do this when my first child was a baby, I did tips on my left hand, I'm right handed and had to do so much with it as I was still in high school...I thought it was odd myself and I was the one doing it :lol:

Latest posts

Back