Guinot training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfl

cfl
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some information on how they found training with Guinot. I am renting a room in a salon and the other lady uses their equipment. I have used their skincare years ago when working in a salon and it was absolutely lovely. I would like to know about the hydradermie
I would appreciate it if someone could help

Love Guinot, love their facials. Been doing them for 30 years and great results. Professional training you will come back passionate about the brand

Love Guinot, love their facials. Been doing them for 30 years and great results. Professional training you will come back passionate about the brand
thank you for the reply. I know it is quite expensive so go on the training but I think Itl'l be worth it.

I think their training is free, though you have to have an account unless you can attend via the other therapists account. Otherwise, Guinot usually expect you to open a starter package.

thanks, we are having a rep visit s next week from Guinot, about an account, wondering what the starting ip package will be? Guess just have to wait and see. Any ideas welcome.

Latest posts

Back