Gun setting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccy34

Reaction score
Hi girls. I have the TS50 spray tan gun and currently have it set to the horizontal pattern setting as I've found so far that it gives the best coverage. Just interested to know what everyone else thinks :) x

I agree, defiantly the best setting, gives lovely even coverage. I use setting 2 with horizontal :) found I'm using less solution this way and still getting great results! X

Is setting 2 the number your dial is on? Can't remember what mine is set to, I'll have a look when I get home - I like the sound of using less solution :biggrin: x

Yeah it is, was on 4 before but was using about 75mls per tan, now down to about 50mls and customers don't seem to get a sticky/tacky after xx

I've changed to horizontal and usually go over lightly a second time. Using 50mls and great results. I use Nouvatan.

Just checked and I also have mine set to 4 so will give it a try on 2 tomorrow x

I've changed to horizontal and usually go over lightly a second time. Using 50mls and great results. I use Nouvatan.

I'm currently using LA Tan but have some samples of Nouvatan which I'm looking forward to trying out as everyone seems to have good things to say about it x

Latest posts

Back