Gunmetal grey?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigyy

Reaction score
Hi all, new here :),
I have a home client who has pre lightened hair that was done themselves a couple of weeks ago, its not a terrible job there are some patches of warmth at the back. She wants to go a gunmetal grey kind of colour, so a bit darker than your average 'silver' really not sure what to try, I am trained in Loreal and they don't really have anything that fits the brief. I've read some things about this gothic range just from searching on here but it does seem quite hard to get hold of. Any ideas? And also will it cover them patches of warmth I would say they were 9.13 kinda shade.

I've just bought this for a customer, affinage gothic range 9.117.
there is one a bit more grey x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393593939.510280.jpg

HairBy Amanda

Have a look at wella 7/89 and 8/81 colour touch, 7/1 or 8/1 with mixertone in it (such as /81 or /11) koleston perfect, my fave though is 7/81 illumina as illumina has a violet underbase so its not as flat looking as colour touch or koleston and has a beautiful sheen, all my clients prefer illumina. Other colours suitable in illumina, 8/1 for subtle grey, 6/16 for slightly darker and more violet, I personally wouldnt go as dark as base 6 though. Illumina doesnt tend to go khaki either which is good. Base 7's and 8's I would say is your best bet. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back