Gutted - foils bled!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
Im absolutely gutted some of my foils bled today despite checking them regularly . Im such a perfectionist i was embaressed to take any money even though it was only a couple at the back i havent had it happen for years .

Did the client go out into the hot sun with her foils on maby it caused them to swell up??x

Liana dont beat yourself up :hug: its probably the heat making the clients head very hot, hence the foils bleeding , everyone is feeling the heat,
I know you are a perfectionist ....but they were at the back underneath so don't feel too gutted ,

she probably loves her hair and wouldn't even notice them even if you pointed them out to her ,
after all no one is going to see them underneath or hunt for them plus you can always pop a bit of tint on it next time she comes in ,

if they are noticeable and she rings up or comes in (which I doubt very much)
then simply take a look and say" Aaah yes I can see whats happend here " then explain about the heat and pop a bit of tint on where it bled , simples :) no worries x
hair grows away from the roots within a week or so
and will blend in very soon
so they wont be as noticable as you think

on the other hand if you would feel better correcting it then give her a ring explain about the heat and ask her to pop with freshly washed and blow dried hair so you can check it for her ,

then just tint the few bits you missed and sponge it off thouroughly and spot dry it with the dryer , no need to wash the whole lot ,
would take about half an hour at the most :hug: minky x

Latest posts

Back