Guy-Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyelash Addict

Reaction score
Well, I finally did it! I found a guy who would let me put lashes on him! What a trip! It was really a great experience. He is getting married, and I suggested lashes as a way to define the lash line in a way that no one would know he had done anything. I used J curls lashes in a 9 and 10 mm. They were Siberian mink singles, and I put 50 on each eye. It is two weeks before his wedding, and it looked so amazingly natural. I told him to come in right before the wedding, and I would do 70 per eye. I was afraid I would make it look fake if I put too many.
Do any of you have requests for guy-lashes? I don't yet, but I am in Canada. I have heard there is a market for this, but haven't had any requests yet.

Hey did you get any pictures? I'd love to see how this looks x

I have done lashes on a guy two! He was my third set ever :) and i have to say he was very patient :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I have done lashes on a guy two! He was my third set ever :) and i have to say he was very patient :)

Oh and he went for mink lashes, 14,13,12! :D

Yes I did get a couple pics, but I'm not too Tech savvy. I will work on trying to get them posted.

I used to practice on my hubby, though he would only let me do one eye lol.

The set I did was strictly for the purpose of darkening the lash line. I did the same length as his own, and they were singles in a J, so you couldn't really tell they were done. He would never have agreed if they were girly in any way.

Latest posts

Back