Gym classes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula's beauty

Reaction score
Hi I've just started going to the gym, and I feel amazing. I feel alive! Really , I do. Do any of you go to the gym and which classes?

I do but I need to get back into it properly again I find that I just let of steam at the gym and feel good afterwards :) it's just getting your butt there in the winter when it's freezing outside 😩😩 well done keep up the good work !

Hi, i go to kangoo jumps class, if you havnt heard of it, youtube it, its so much fun! Its aerobics/dance wearing low impact boots, its suitable for everyone x:D

I need to get back to gym and classes used to love step , boxerscise and spin xx

I haven't loss any weight but I feel slimmer and it might sound silly but sexy 😉

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

The thing is I need to lose weight. How many calories do you consume a day?

Would defiantly say get into the spin classes - high intensity , they reckon a 45min class burns around 700-800 calories !! And it's good fun ! 🚲

Oh and just to say I went to the gym solid for 3 months and felt great but didn't loose a single pound - I've now joined a slimming club and kept up with the gym and have lost 8.5lb

Latest posts

Back