Had a reaction of some sort-Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi guys I recently used the eve taylor anti bac skin wash and the next day I've came out in a reaction. I'm not sure if its the face wash or if I'm allergic to something else completely. It's the only thing I changed.
My skin is covered in tiny red bumps but its worse in one spot on check and behind ears as in pic. Will an anti-histamine help this? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364300659.279273.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364300761.479584.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, just came across this about the Eve Taylor Anti-Bac Skin Wash. Looking at the photo you posted I would suggest that you should be using the purifying face wash. Anti-Bac is those whose skin is seriously congested (grade 4/5 Acne). And again you need to be careful if there is already alot of inflammation.

Hi

May we ask why you have been using this product?
It is for severely congested or acneic skin. The pictures you have shown dont visibly show either of these conditions.

We suggest you cease use and start using the Purifying Wash which is suitable for generally oily or congested skin.

In the first instance with any sort of sensitivity to a product, we ask that you contact us directly at our Corporate Office rather than posting on SalonGeek. It is an open forum with many users not familiar to the brand able to comment and advise - this advice may not be accurate; whereas Eve Taylor staff are the best people to speak to to get to the root of the issue.
Please feel free to call us on 01733 260161 or email: [email protected] regarding any further questions you may have

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards
The Eve Taylor Team

Latest posts

Back