Haematoma in nails...What would you advise?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beauty Zoo

Reaction score
Hi to you all!

I have a lady who has come to me for some advise and I am at a bit of a loss as to whether I can do anything for her....so of course I thought of asking on here :lol:

On both hands she has a small hematoma in her nails but only on the thumb, index and middle fingers. These nails are also slightly clubbed. Apparently she has asked her doctor and has been told it's a deficiency (in what they haven't told her!). I asked if she is heavy handed and she said she didn't think so. These marks grow from the matrix and grow out at the free edge where by there is always another one growing at the matrix. This lady is about to start a new job where she cannot wear nail enamel and is very embarrassed about this condition.

I think she has come to me out of desperation. So far I have said that I could Custom Blend them but have also advised her of the cost of the initial set and also regular maintainance which I think she would find difficult to keep up in the current economic climate.

Does anyone have any suggestions please? Thanks xxxx

Hi to you all!

I have a lady who has come to me for some advise and I am at a bit of a loss as to whether I can do anything for her....so of course I thought of asking on here :lol:

On both hands she has a small hematoma in her nails but only on the thumb, index and middle fingers. These nails are also slightly clubbed. Apparently she has asked her doctor and has been told it's a deficiency (in what they haven't told her!). I asked if she is heavy handed and she said she didn't think so. These marks grow from the matrix and grow out at the free edge where by there is always another one growing at the matrix. This lady is about to start a new job where she cannot wear nail enamel and is very embarrassed about this condition.

I think she has come to me out of desperation. So far I have said that I could Custom Blend them but have also advised her of the cost of the initial set and also regular maintainance which I think she would find difficult to keep up in the current economic climate.

Does anyone have any suggestions please? Thanks xxxx

Yes .. send her to a podiatrist for a proper examination and informed professional advice..

Thanks Geeg :)

xxx

Latest posts

Back