Hair bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried limoncello yet? I'm not sure how i feel about it.

No but last time I was at studio there was a creative cut and colour course in next studio and one of them was using it on a base 4 coloured hair. Looked fab!

Yea I have them all in the stock room and use each one for different jobs, I do think the right peroxide a do a better job but I do use generic peroxide as and when I run out of propper stuff, other than silk lift I only use the propper one for that, I find the White vario powder too fine & don't think it feels as nice to work with as the blue and it lifts quite yellow, I've got a full tub of that sat on my shelf I'm not going to use ever again! This is my current collection :)

love a good collection,i will defo be trying the blue bleach from now on,need to get a nice scalp bleach too,if you know any nice ones just for that,or preferred.Getting used to a new ratio as well,I like my bleach quite thick,but not solid,and I hate runny bleach,used a little too much peroxide with the Igora one last time I used it...To be fair I'm quite bad at mixing the brands products peroxides or,half a tube of Wella and half of Loreal,do need to stop that,but not had any dramas lol...

love a good collection,i will defo be trying the blue bleach from now on,need to get a nice scalp bleach too,if you know any nice ones just for that,or preferred.Getting used to a new ratio as well,I like my bleach quite thick,but not solid,and I hate runny bleach,used a little too much peroxide with the Igora one last time I used it...To be fair I'm quite bad at mixing the brands products peroxides or,half a tube of Wella and half of Loreal,do need to stop that,but not had any dramas lol...
I like mine thicker too, I learned to mix by eye when training so I just do that, it's not too far off the propper ratio but I can't work with 1:2 etc it's too runny, I use vario & blondor on scalp (not supposed to use vario on scalp tho apparently!?)

Try the blondor cream for scalp bleach. Honestly you will love it! Lifts really quick and clean! Lots of oils in it to sooth scalp and moisturise! You will actually notice in bowl and brush before you wash them they will be greasy.

Latest posts

Back