Hair bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casper White

Reaction score
Hey there geeks,love trying out new products,recently used Matrix Light Master and loved it.......

Anyone use any other bleaches that they love,or have diff types for diff reasons..cheers x

Hey there geeks,love trying out new products,recently used Matrix Light Master and loved it.......

Anyone use any other bleaches that they love,or have diff types for diff reasons..cheers x
Hi I always a bit wary of trying new bleaches but always up for trying anything that's recommended I have heard about the matrix so might give it a go :)

Hi I always a bit wary of trying new bleaches but always up for trying anything that's recommended I have heard about the matrix so might give it a go :)
It's really nice defo give it a whirl,tend to use it when i want to balayage or get a lot of lift....I Just use regular bleach for normal highlights

It's really nice defo give it a whirl,tend to use it when i want to balayage or get a lot of lift....I Just use regular bleach for normal highlights
Isn't it just a normal bleach anyway? It's not a clay based is it?

I have different types for everything lol, I've used...

.. Schwarzkopf vario blue (everyday use, foils, balayge, scalp & bleach baths cheap & cheerful) don't like the white tho

blondor (everyday use more gentle than vario but more expensive good for foils & balayge & scalp)

Silk lift - expensive but amazing, I have strong & gentle , control ash & beige (great all rounder clay based use in foils or balayge & on scalp, control ones only seem to lift a certain amount of levels then just stop working unlike the strong & gentle)

Indola (everyday use don't really rate it tho would probably only use that for bleach baths)

Framesi De colour diamond - ( lovley clean lift on that when used with the right peroxide quite similar to blondor for gentleness not sure of the price on this I have mine free :) )

I have tried others but I can't remember the names of them lol

I've used olaplex in all of them too with no problems :)

Isn't it just a normal bleach anyway? It's not a clay based is it?
yeah it's not a clay based,just regular..I find the clay ones don't lift that well,they only go up a few levels...So if i want high lift or do balayage in foils i use the matrix...The Guy Tang bleach is nice,but i swear it's not that strong....Have you ever noticed low lift with clay base? Might not be mixing it right.xx

.. Schwarzkopf vario blue (everyday use, foils, balayge, scalp & bleach baths cheap & cheerful) don't like the white tho

blondor (everyday use more gentle than vario but more expensive good for foils & balayge & scalp)

Silk lift - expensive but amazing, I have strong & gentle , control ash & beige (great all rounder clay based use in foils or balayge & on scalp, control ones only seem to lift a certain amount of levels then just stop working unlike the strong & gentle)

Indola (everyday use don't really rate it tho would probably only use that for bleach baths)

Framesi De colour diamond - ( lovley clean lift on that when used with the right peroxide quite similar to blondor for gentleness not sure of the price on this I have mine free :) )

Wow you really have gone all out.....Ive tried BlondeME and that was nice,just the regular cheap bleach from sallys,which is what i use if just doing foils.....But got into matrix bleach as i like the lift it gives......Gay Tang clay bleach,i find quite soft and does not lift too much..Views on that? xx

If if you like matrix bleach Defo try matrix colour graphics u will love [emoji2]

Blondor powder for highlights

Blondor cream for on scalp

Freelights for balayage

Used platinium in the past, really nice to use but expensive.

Would to try silk lift.

Other girl in salon uses the freeze ice lights powder. She swears by it.

If if you like matrix bleach Defo try matrix colour graphics u will love [emoji2]
I bought my first matrix colour 7WN colour sync,not used it yet,but heard it's a lush toner....What is colour graphics?

Blondor powder for highlights

Blondor cream for on scalp

Freelights for balayage

Used platinium in the past, really nice to use but expensive.

Would to try silk lift.

Other girl in salon uses the freeze ice lights powder. She swears by it.
Yes Platinum is expensive for sure .....Is freelights a clay based bleach..x

Yes Platinum is expensive for sure .....Is freelights a clay based bleach..x

Yip. Wella product. The range is powder bleach and developers. Developers can also be used with wella magma.

I bought my first matrix colour 7WN colour sync,not used it yet,but heard it's a lush toner....What is colour graphics?
It's a powder comes with peroxide in 8 vol and 22 vol with up to five levels of lift. But comes with 4 tubes violet, blue, neutral and strawberry blonde which u add to create desired blonde . It's amazing

I'm not fussed to try guy tangs one tbh, it seems accross the board people say it dosent lift enough

I'm not fussed to try guy tangs one tbh, it seems accross the board people say it dosent lift enough
Agreed,dont rush to try it

Yip. Wella product. The range is powder bleach and developers. Developers can also be used with wella magma.
I've only used Magma way back when it came out,used a red one and was happy,but moved to a Loreal salon....You can get browns and beige's etc in that range now I hear? Views.....Do any other brands do equivalents,Loreal has MajiCONTRAST,which is highlift reds,but no browns to my knowledge..x

Do you use all these for diff things,like bleach baths etc as you mentioned, or just ones you have tried for these things?
I went a got the vario bleach,but picked up the white DOH.....Any reason why you don't get on with the white,think the back said don't use with 12%.............Trying to get out the loop of using super cheap sallys bleach and peroxides for home hair,a good bleach I defo notice to difference,do you think the sallys peroxides would give you not as good results from the branded stuff also..xx

I've only used Magma way back when it came out,used a red one and was happy,but moved to a Loreal salon....You can get browns and beige's etc in that range now I hear? Views.....Do any other brands do equivalents,Loreal has MajiCONTRAST,which is highlift reds,but no browns to my knowledge..x

Yes they had a revamp. Gorgeous blondes, cool to brunette and a nice red that I sometimes add a tiny sprinkle to a blonde one for a nice copper tone. They have just brought out new magma shade - limoncello. It's a fab yellow tone!! Great on someone with dark base!

Yes they had a revamp. Gorgeous blondes, cool to brunette and a nice red that I sometimes add a tiny sprinkle to a blonde one for a nice copper tone. They have just brought out new magma shade - limoncello. It's a fab yellow tone!! Great on someone with dark base!

Have you tried limoncello yet? I'm not sure how i feel about it.

Do you use all these for diff things,like bleach baths etc as you mentioned, or just ones you have tried for these things?
I went a got the vario bleach,but picked up the white DOH.....Any reason why you don't get on with the white,think the back said don't use with 12%.............Trying to get out the loop of using super cheap sallys bleach and peroxides for home hair,a good bleach I defo notice to difference,do you think the sallys peroxides would give you not as good results from the branded stuff also..xx
Yea I have them all in the stock room and use each one for different jobs, I do think the right peroxide a do a better job but I do use generic peroxide as and when I run out of propper stuff, other than silk lift I only use the propper one for that, I find the White vario powder too fine & don't think it feels as nice to work with as the blue and it lifts quite yellow, I've got a full tub of that sat on my shelf I'm not going to use ever again! This is my current collection :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    763.2 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back