Hair chalk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMuggle

Reaction score
hi geeks
how many of you geeks have used hair chalks and whick would you recommend. Just been watching a clip about hair chalking but the girl used art soft pastel chalks. Is there a difference? Love the non permanant effect you can get. x

I used Hair Flair's hair chalk and it was terrible. It got on my clothes, face, then the next thing I know it was all out of my hair. I have tried the ColorMe brand and I like it. You put it on with a mascara like wand

hi geeks
how many of you geeks have used hair chalks and whick would you recommend. Just been watching a clip about hair chalking but the girl used art soft pastel chalks. Is there a difference? Love the non permanant effect you can get. x

I love them! This is my 1st go last week, I got a box off eBay for £6.50! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361919183.638705.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361919183.638705.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 143
Have you looked at Kevin Murphy Colour Bug? As far as I know they were the first on the market with the idea. I saw them at Salon International the year before last and they were really popular. Also from their demonstrations on stage - it looked like the product worked well. They are definitely worth checking out.

A lot of people just use artist chalk. It's very messy and leaves the hair feeling very dry!

Latest posts

Back