Hair chalking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
could anyone tell me what the best way to do hair chalking is?

What's hair chalking?

Isn't it where you wet the hair and apply coloured chalk then seal with hair straighteners?

I'm not a hairdresser but I been fascinated by hair chalking last few weeks it is pastel chalks onto sprayed wet hair n use straighteners to style n seal it looks brilliant

I'm not a hairdresser but I been fascinated by hair chalking last few weeks it is pastel chalks onto sprayed wet hair n use straighteners to style n seal it looks brilliant

Oh never heard of it, is there videos on you tube? Does the chalk just wash straight out? Xxx

it can be messy , and also even tho its set can go on your clothes and pillows .. also dont go out if its raining , lol
its a cool look and a lot of salons are offering it in usa :)

Surely straighteners on wet hair cant be good?:eek:

Just watched a vid on YouTube and you dry it first

Me too!! Looks good but PLEASE dry hair first! I think hair just needs to be dampened if its dark, as blonde hair will stain. x

yep you have to dry it first then go over with straightners x

Can't wait to try this out going to buy chalk on the way home from work tomorrow

Just pastel chalks I am going to go to hobby craft on the way home from work, will post photos x

Well I have some will let you know how it goes x

Here is what I have done so far

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331228306.546504.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331228306.546504.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 3,011
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331228348.084940.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331228348.084940.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 2,712
Amazing results well done xx

Wow they look great!! Imagine a full head of curls like that! So do you just rub the chalk onto the hair?

Alexandra x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331272134.451940.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331272134.451940.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,787

Latest posts

Back