Hair colour disaster help urgently needed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi there!
I'll try keep this as short as possible.
I have a regular private client whos a friend of a friend of a friend(you get the idea :) )
Any way we always hi light her hair with a cap as its short enough to pull through -did this lovely colour as always.
Went to cut her hair and my lady had decided to go even shorter at the back to which I did.
We cut it short at the back and to my horror after we cut and styled it its gone patchy,spotty where its so short.Cut is lovely but the colour at the back isnt,she wants me to sort it out obviously but I have no idea how to sort this one.She was very lovely but I feel terrible that I could be so silly to make such and error!
I would really love some advice as I have to do it by Thursday for when my lady starts her new job.

MANY BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE
XX :)

please anybody :)

It's just coz it's so short, can you not darken it down? Just a bit of colour on the spots?x

Do you think it will be ok to get my tint brush and brush some streaks through just onto the hair?

Thank you
x

Any one else any ideas?

Thank you in advance
xx :)

yeah just do that
use you your brushand her base colour free hand if you like??
i have a man that insists on having foils and then has a 2 back and sides??????? wtf?? so i normally get this prob as i have to do the colour first so the hair is long enough for the foil?!?
i have never actually done it but this is what i would do if it was so bad!!
good luck xx:Love:

all i would do is just match the natural color and cover it up.

dont forget to do a skin test x

ooh sounds like a tough one...it wouldnt be bad at all if she wanted an all over colour - would she like a bleach tint maybe? Then she could go all blonde and get some low lights put through

It's just coz it's so short, can you not darken it down? Just a bit of colour on the spots?x

Hi , yes I agree with this , (and the skin test) I would mix a tiny bit of tint as near to her natural hair colour as possible
and tint away the spotty ones just to make it look as even as you can ,

also explain to your client that if she wants it cut short again next time you will change the method for her and use foils instead of the cap , so you can place the highlights nearer to the scalp at the back
do let us know how you get on ? :)

Latest posts

Back