Hair colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry can't upload the image.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok. I've had 12/1 wella on my hair. But the roots are mega gingery.
I'm getting the wella tubes today. What do you all recommend me getting.
I need to get something that's going to take away the ginger !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 163

Sorry cant advise non hair pros on chemicals. Go to a hairdresser to get it fixed.

I did go to hairdressers that's the thing

Go back and tell them you're not happy. State the problem and I'm sure they'll be happy to fix it.

U should have complained at the time, also they shouldn't have let u leave like that, I can see it's been a while since u had it done, go to a different hairdresser I would don't do it your self

Jesus I'm lost !

I'm a bit lost as well. Especially when friend wanted more depth since new growth. But then after wanted more blonde.

You need to find a colorist that will do a lightener on roots and not highlift. That's why you are pulling ginger. I would keep it for now and let it grow a bit. You either need to ask your current colorist if she can do that on scalp or find a new one.

I put bleach hilights in my friends hair then use 9/16 in wella as a toner..... She said that next time she would like a more golden blonde effect.. Can you use wella 9/3 as a golden toner??? Or is there any other suggestions to which colours i could use?

I put bleach hilights in my friends hair then use 9/16 in wella as a toner..... She said that next time she would like a more golden blonde effect.. Can you use wella 9/3 as a golden toner??? Or is there any other suggestions to which colours i could use?

9/36 nice in color touch or 8/38.

Latest posts

Back