Hair colour line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evanshayley91

Reaction score
Hi, I just recently got my cosmetology license and am not sure what color line to use I was debating between Schwarzkopf, joico, or redken. I really want to use Schwarzkopf but am hesitant because the system seems completely different from matrix which I used in school! So I just wanted your advice!

Thanks!
Hayley

Hi, I just recently got my cosmetology license and am not sure what color line to use I was debating between Schwarzkopf, joico, or redken. I really want to use Schwarzkopf but am hesitant because the system seems completely different from matrix which I used in school! So I just wanted your advice!

Thanks!
Hayley

Use matrix! X

Schwarzkopf is really nice with lots of shine and excellent grey coverage and little fading. Yes the numbering system is difficult to get used to in the beginning but becomes second nature very soon. I just made sure I recorded the name of the color as well as the numbers eg medium copper blonde, 7/7. SKP bleach is really strong, we tried it and tossed it, went back to Blondor. VIbrance is also nice as a traditional semi/demi, especially good for refreshing the ends, not good for grey coverage or any percentage, igora + 10vol ( 3% ) takes care of grey coverage beautifully.

Latest posts

Back