Hair comp !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sent mine the other week.....poor becki will be peeing herself at mine...lol:lol:
good on ya dee :hug:

hey if she laffs at yours (which i bet is bloomin fab btw:green: !! she will roll on the floor with my attempt :lol: i blame it all on being ill and not just being pants , pmsl xxxx
and also dont forget am only just getting back into hair after about 8 yrs away !! :irked:

I'm unable to enter now, i haven't been able to get a model :cry: Its a shame cos i've already done the practice one on my dolls head thingy. I'll hopefully have beter luck next time.

well it is the first hair comp... lets hope we get many more.. and loads more entrants too! i wonder what the very first nail comp was like? anyone remember back that far?

Yup there were very few entries for the nail comps when they first started. I think because it is the first people get a little nervous!

diddo my models let me down at last min loads of practise done on practice hair block i will enter next time im gutted :hug: when do we see the entries:hug:

hey if she laffs at yours (which i bet is bloomin fab btw:green: !! she will roll on the floor with my attempt :lol: i blame it all on being ill and not just being pants , pmsl xxxx
and also dont forget am only just getting back into hair after about 8 yrs away !! :irked:

dee....i am blaming mine on not being ill........but being pants pmsl :lol::lol:

We have 3 entries wich i will forward to the judges today and hopefully post later on today for all to see,thankyou to those who entered :hug:​

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back